Basic requirements are:
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (Immutable.js)
- Deep understanding of React.js and its principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good skills in benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Experience with Node.js/J2EE or other web technologies is a plus
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining APIs, collaborating with stakeholders and other team members. Also, the position requires fixing bugs in existing and new codes as well as building fully tested code. The employee must be able to develop creative solutions that are fast and scalable.
- 3 + years of experience with back end development (Redis, Node.js, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience with AWS and microservices
- A passion for creating elegant testable code
- A dislike for spaghetti code
Ready to get started?Get in touch, or create an account.